Old vintage watch from Russia with a modern band, with winding mechanism The text on the watch reads:”Leningrad Military District 75 years”. The Leningrad Military District was originally formed as the Petrograd Military District after the October Revolution of 1917 up to the beginning of the formation of the Red Army. The Petrograd District was established as a part of the Red Army (RKKA) in 1918. In 1924 the Revolutionary Military Councils of the USSR the Petrograd military district was renamed the Leningrad Military District.

Watch Soviet Russia Leningrad Military District

SKU: WSR016
€ 45,00Price